Family Portrait Photography
As family members, we know how important it is to capture portraits of all our loved ones as the family dynamics change over time. Whether it’s with a new addition, pictures with our ever growing children, or even a recording of all the generations, a family portrait can be hung proudly on your wall for you and your family to forever enjoy various moments of constantly changing lives.
Welsh MPA Master Photographer of the Year 2019
Family Portrait Session
- A Photo Session lasting between 1- 2 hours On Location or our Home Studio in Bridgend
- My time and talent to produce memorable and beautiful photography
- Professional editing of your images
- A Slideshow of your imagery to view later
- The option to purchase extra digital images free of Watermark, as well as the ability to order prints, frames and canvasses
- Knowledge that your photography is produced by the very best equipment
If you have a special place you’d like to have your photos taken, even your home, we can meet there to make it all the more personal to you and your family. The option to have a full photo shoot can also give you some stunning individual, couple and sibling, children photos as well as whole family shots, be it in our Bridgend Studio or On Location in South Wales.
Family Photography takes many forms with everyone facing the camera, formal or informal poses, or capturing interactions within the family group in candid, less formal styles. And remember you can commission us to create that one, magical, individual shot, and we’ll work extra hard until we’ve captured it. Whatever your wishes, we will make sure your family photographs create lasting memories for you to cherish forever.
On Location and Studio photographer based in Broadlands, Bridgend and serving around Bridgend, Cowbridge, Porthcawl, Maesteg, Ogmore, Llantrisant, Swansea, Neath Port Talbot and Cardiff…
Allan James Photography LTD…