Newborn Baby shoots should ideally take place a week to two weeks after birth to catch those cuddly and sleepy. This enables us to capture your new arrival at their tiniest as they peacefully relax and sleep through most of the shoot. This is the period where they have the beautiful Newborn look, that is so treasured by parents.
At Allan James we have all received specialist training from one of the UK and World’s Top Newborn Trainers – Melanie East…
Ideally if you can speak to us about a newborn shoot a few months before the end of your pregnancy, we can plan for it once the baby arrives, without any pressure of having a firm date in advance, as who knows when they will decide to come. I’m available during weekdays and can often reschedule to the perfect moment for you and your Newborn.
PRO Member of the Baby and Newborn Photography Association…
Welsh MPA Master Photographer of the Year 2019…
- A Newborn Session lasting up to 3 hours which can take place in our Bridgend Home Photography Studio
- My time and talent to produce memorable and beautiful photography and the talent of my Assistant Sharron
- Use of our props, wraps, backdrops and baskets etc
- Professional editing of your images
- A Slideshow of your imagery to view later
- Option to order prints, frames & canvasses at reasonable prices
- Knowledge that your photography is produced by the very best equipment
- One A4 print
- A Watermarked Facebook image to share
- Qualified Master Associate Photographer of the MPA
- Qualified Associate Photographer of the RPS
- PRO Member of BANPAS
- Multi-Award Winning Photographer
- Welsh MPA Master Photographer of the Year 2019
Newborn sessions take around two to three hours as your newborn baby will need changing, feeding and lots of snuggly cuddles as we create a relaxed atmosphere for baby and parents to enjoy the experience.
During the shoot I like to capture a range of artistic images such as close ups, novelty hats, snuggly wraps, baskets, family and sibling shots, Black & White imagery and a range of super close photographs of their hands, feet, heads and their unique features.
If your baby is older than two weeks, we can still do the shoot, but there will likely be more awake photos, making some of the poses more difficult. And yet, the photographs will still be magical.
Capture Those Tiny Features…
On Location and Studio photographer based in Broadlands, Bridgend and serving around Bridgend, Cowbridge, Porthcawl, Maesteg, Ogmore, Llantrisant, Swansea, Neath Port Talbot and Cardiff…
Allan James Photography LTD…